Not since the time of the ‘Tech Bubble’ have investors seen opportunities like the ones we are experiencing right now, and the good news is… This is no bubble, it’s a revolution!
There’s plenty of more information below (Including a link with a major breakdown of this company), but to start, watch this short video and see why MYM Nutraceuticals (OTC: MYMMF / CSE: MYM) is our #1 growth pick for the Cannabis Sector, period!
Unlike Blockchain (Bitcoin), and a handful of other sectors that are ‘hot’ right now, the Cannabis sector does not have an unclear future; it’s 100% fact, like it or not, Cannabis, (recreational and its vast medicinal uses) is literally in its infancy, and this sector is gearing up to be the biggest thing you will likely see in your lifetime.
Here’s the best part: The biggest rise is yet to come.
We’ve reviewed dozens of cannabis related stocks, and unlike most that are just trying to cash in by riding the Cannabis wave, we’ve isolated what we believe to have the most potential going forward in this sector.
At MYM’s current price, some might consider this an opportunity similar to buying Amazon (AMZN) back in August 1997 when it was trading for only $4.34 / share (Yes the Cannabis space could very easily be this big, if not bigger). MYM is just getting started, and some smart investors, the kind that can see what’s about to happen here, are just starting to take notice.
This is a virtually undiscovered company when you consider the facts, and MYM is rising through the ranks and is poised to become the next major producer of Cannabis in Canada, and Worldwide.
Still unsure about the marijuana boom? Read our in-depth report here…
Canadian Cannabis Companies Are Leading The Way And The Domino Effect That Will Follow Is Going To Be Unprecedented!
Here’s The Top 3 Reasons to Get In On the Cannabis Boom Before 2018 Sends Pot Stocks Soaring To New Highs:
1) Canada is one of just a handful of countries around the world to have legalized medical cannabis all the way back in 2001. Because medical weed is legal, publicly traded companies are able to generate growing sales and profits just from the medical side of the equation.
This is a unique situation that is making marijuana stocks incredibly valuable, just wait until ‘Big Pharma’ get their hands on this Sector! Only those companies positioned like MYM will see massive, massive gains.
2) There’s a very real possibility that Canada will become just the second country in the world after Uruguay, and the first developed country, to legalize recreational marijuana in 2018.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau introduced legislation in April that would allow people aged 18 and up to buy weed legally by July 1, 2018. The government has also just outlined tax plans that would offer a lower tax rate on marijuana than on alcohol in Canada.
Trudeau has indicated that a low tax rate is needed to make pot price-competitive with black market marijuana, reducing the competition between the two, while maintaining proper quality control.
3) The major producers of weed stocks, almost without exception, have been consistently profitable.
Canopy Growth was profitable through the first three quarters of fiscal 2017 and only lost money for the year because of acquisition-related expenses. Aphria produced a full-year profit in fiscal 2017. The other large producer, MedReleaf, has been consistently profitable for the past two years.
Producers of cannabis have turned the corner and are on track for major profits as they invest in massive expansion across the Globe.
If you are like most investors, you can no longer ignore the rapid growth rate of marijuana stocks. The upcoming year could be the ideal time for aggressive investors to consider adding this sector to their portfolios.
// Staff Editor, USA News Group
- Business Insider: http://www.businessinsider.com/richard-branson-supports-legalizing-marijuana-health-problem-not-criminal-2016-11
- Financial Post: http://business.financialpost.com/commodities/agriculture/justin-trudeaus-liberals-to-introduce-legislation-to-legalize-marijuana-by-2018-cbc-reports
- The New York Times: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/americas/uruguay-legalizes-pot-marijuana.html
- MYM Nutraceuticals: http://www.mymarijuana.ca/presentation-video/
- Global News: https://globalnews.ca/news/3378603/marijuana-laws-around-the-world/
- Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/julieweed/2017/11/26/california-weed-entrepreneurs-will-make-5-2b-in-2018-with-almost-no-banks-to-put-it-in/
- The Star: https://www.thestar.com/business/2017/11/14/canopy-growth-reports-13-million-loss-despite-doubling-its-revenue.html
- Aphira Inc. (Press Release): http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/aphria-records-fifth-consecutive-quarter-of-profitability-tsx-aph-2209637.htm
- Midas Letter: https://www.midasletter.com/podcast/medreleaf-corp-ceo-neil-closner-growing-best-marijuana-canada/
Nothing in this publication should be considered as personalized financial advice. We are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular financial situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized financial advice. Please consult a licensed financial advisor before making any investment decision. This is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. usanewsgroup.com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Market IQ Media Group, Inc. (“MIQ”). MIQ has been paid a fee for MYM Nutraceuticals advertising and digital media. There may be other 3rd parties who may have shares in MYM, and may liquidate their shares which could have a negative effect on the price of the stock. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company. Because of this conflict, individuals are strongly encouraged to not use this newsletter as the basis for any investment decision. The owner/operator of USA News Group has purchased a total of two thousand shares of MYM Nutraceuticals in the open market and own an additional five hundred and fifty five five hundred and fifty five thousand shares purchased through a subscription agreement (along with a corresponding amount of warrants exercisable at .40 starting October 3, 2017) and have no plans on selling these shares in the next 72 hours (from June 19, 2017) but reserve the right to buy and sell shares in MYM Nutraceuticals, Inc. at any point after June 22, 2017 – No further notice shall be given.
While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment